Student Employment

Below are the most common sources of Student Employment. Unless otherwise noted, programs listed may be awarded by UWGB, SNC or BC. 



FWS is a need-based employment program which allows students to work (usually on campus) to earn money to help pay for educational expenses. Students are paid a minimum of the federal minimum wage; the award amount reflects the maximum amount of earnings available to the student. FAFSA required.

Some colleges and universities may offer student employment positions in addition to the federal program. Consult with the financial aid office which has awarded aid if you are interested in working on campus.

Bellin College does currently have a very limited number of student employment positions and also may, on occasion, employ students receiving federal work study through UWGB.