FAQs - Admissions

Q. What programs do you offer?

·            Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)

·            Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (BSRS)  

Q. How do I apply?

·         Print and submit either the BSN application or BSRS application with non - refundable application fee of $45.

·         Three references are required. Sign, date and forward forms to your references. Upon completion your references must mail their form directly to Admissions at Bellin College.

·         Each program option has specific admission criteria (ie ACT scores, transcripts etc).


Q. How do I complete my general education coursework?

·          Nursing and Radiologic Sciences courses are offered at Bellin College. Bellin College offers select general education courses, however; general education courses are accepted from accredited two or four year institutions such as the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (UWGB) or St. Norbert College (SNC).  Bellin College also has agreements with College of Menominee Nation, and Silver Lake College  



Q. Which college grants my degree?

·         Your degree will be granted by Bellin College.


Q. What distinguishes Bellin College from other Nursing or Radiological Programs?

·          When you are accepted at Bellin College you are admitted to the nursing or radiologic science programs which include freshman nursing and radiologic theory courses.


Q.  What is the cost of your programs? 

·         To learn more about tuition and fees click here.


Q. Is Financial Aid available and how do I apply?

·         Yes, to find more information click here.


Q. Does Bellin College offer Scholarships?

·         Yes, to find more information click here.


Q. How do I know if my credits transfer?

·         Bellin College encourages all applicants to request a Credit Evaluation to review post secondary courses for acceptable transfer credits. 


Q. Do I need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?

·         No, being a CNA is not a requirement for entry to any of our programs.


Q.   What are the health qualifications?

·         Each applicant is required to have a physical examination and complete specific immunizations and testing. The general health and abilities of the applicant must be deemed adequate for meeting the program outcomes of the degree.


Q.   Do you have a wait list?

·         No, Bellin College Programs do not have wait lists.


Q. Do I need to provide my own transportation?

·         Yes, all students are responsible for transportation to and from the Bellin College Campus, general education campus, field trips, and clinical experiences.